Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Cardinals!!



I have never actually been a football fan before this season. I much prefer baseball (Go Yankees!) to the NFL, but I have found myself spending many hours on Sunday this season watching the game. Now I still don't get everything completely, but I do watch. (And come on, the men are hot!) Today the AZ Cardinals are going for the NFC championship and a trip to the Super Bowl. For twenty years the Cardinals have been in Arizona and they have managed to suck it up each season...FINALLY they have gotten it together!! I'm watching the game and cheering for them! And then I will be watching the other game and cheering on the Steelers!

So now it is your turn, if you wish...what do you want to ask me? Or what do you want to talk about? Anything? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? :)

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Glad they made it after all these years!

Hey, Michelle, your parents blog says I am not invited anymore. Can you fix that?

Michelle said...

My mom put it on private...you should have an email saying you are invited to view the blog...or email me with your email address that you use for the blog and I will go in there and force the invite.

Jensen Family said...

Have not gotten an email for the invite but will wait to see if it comes. Or you can add welovetrucks@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Email sent to your yahoo addy! :)
It should say something about invited to view the Bell Family Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...