Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years quotage

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce


A New Year is the perfect day to start fresh with your goals. (Resolutions if you want to make them, but I much prefer goals as they don't make you want to break them immediately.) We all could use a little opportunity to make that fresh start of the new year take place, but how many actually go looking for the opportunity? I know that I struggle with the search. The planning for the opportunity...the wanting of the opportunity - I have that down pat. It is the follow through of looking that I lack at times.

Don't let that book remain blank for you this year...take the pen in hand and write your own opportunities

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...