Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Settling down....

So with the job market in Phoenix being so shoddy I have been giving some serious thought to making a big change in scenery. I just don't have that place that I can say without doubt that I want to go. I used to say California without hesitation, but over the years I have discovered as much as I love California (and trust me I love it) it is meant to be a vacation spot for me, not somewhere to live. So I've been considering this for a few weeks now...where is it that I can plant myself and settle down? Where is that state that is just screaming my name and I am somehow deaf to it so far.

I really do have a craving for a new scenery. Tell me about where you live? What do you like about it? Would you recommend living there?

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Well, you know what I think so why waste any words on that. However, I think Portland and Seattle are gorgeous places to live. Not particularly in the city but in the area. But,with the unemployment rate moving up as fast as it is I think I would stay anywhere that I had a job.

Michelle said...

Well unfortunately with my current job...if we don't pick up business quick we will be permanently closing by the time June rolls around. We are scraping the bottom of the barrel right now.

Liz said...

Well.. I think that SC is beautiful!! lol However, in 1 1/2 yrs we shall be gone and then off to someplace new. But.. I do think that SC is great. Love the people and the place here. I wouldn't mind actually staying past our first 3 yrs. I just wish it was closer to family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...