Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Thoughts!

A Journey minus Steve Perry singing my favorite song ever ("Don't stop believing") ruined the song for me! =\

Faith Hill & Jennifer Hudson sang beautifully.

Awww, look. Puppies on the Puppy Bowl!!!

Kurt Warner is truly deserving of the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.

"G.I. Joe" is going to be a great movie!

Big Ben's touchdown was a thing of beauty!

The Cardinals touchdown was great!!

Budweiser has the best commercials ever.

"Fast and Furious" with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker -- the team is back!

The 100 yard touchdown by the Steelers was AMAZING!!

Bruce Springsteen can still rock!

"Glory Days" is my fave song of his, but I really expected to hear "Born in the USA".

Kitty Half Time show!!! Awww! Meow!!

Back to the game we go!

OMG! Larry Fitzgerald did great!

Eeep! Cards in the lead!!!

Here comes Big Ben and The Steelers.

Touchdown!!

Steelers Win!!!

The Cardinals did a FABULOUS job and did themselves and Arizona proud.

I still think Big Ben is hot.

Great game.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Agree with all of the above!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...