Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm so blessed!

I got my very first award on Blogger from the amazing Lesli at Pretty Random Thoughts.

Thank you so much! It really made my day as I had just been having a bad one up until I got your comment to come check out the award!



The Let's be Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

I had to really think about this, but these are the wonderful people that I chose:

Laura at Live Happy.
Pony Girl at Pony Girl Rides Again.
Goat Girl at Beyond the Sidewalks.(I live the farm life vicariously through her!)
Cindy at Cynthia Jill Photography.
My darling friend Rose at Sarcasm & Cynicism.
My cousin Roxanna at Rockin' Rowberry's.
Cousin Becca at Robins Family Blog.
Lisa at The Quintessential Feline.

5 comments:

Orelinde_03 said...

Awwwwww mamma! Thank you for being the wonderful friend-sister-partner in crime that you are. You make my good days absolutly amazing and my shitty days laughable.

Congrats on the new blog...the awards and I hope life treats you with the bestest of the best!

goatgirl said...

Why thank you very much. I am happy to share my farm life with you:)

Me said...

Thanks Michelle. Very kind of you to select me. I have been a bad blogger lately too. :( I hope to get back on the blogging horse again and update more. Lots of animal shots to share as well! Been way overdo for those!

:)

Lisa Sullivan said...

*she performs a curtsy*Why thank you, my Dear! With my blog, my aim is to make a difference to someone somewhere...and hopefully, it's a positive one. It's nice to know that my writings mean something to you.

I feel very blessed to have received this award and I truly thank you from the bottom of my very BIG heart.

You are just as awesome, Girlie! ;)

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thanks Michelle!! {{hugs}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...