Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP to an Angel

It was with much sadness today that I heard that 70's/80's icon Farrah Fawcett passed away after a long battle with cancer.




I grew up with Charlie's Angels and loved everything about that show. And Jill Monroe was my favorite Angel. She was a lot kooky in real life, well in the publicized version of her real life anyway, but she was always fascinating. And it was so sad to hear that she lost the fight this morning. She was fierce in life and if they reair her "diary' of her battle with cancer, you should all check it out. Have your kleenex handy, though, it was devastating and sad.

RIP Farrah! Your star will shine on in peace now.


(Yes I know Michael Jackson passed away as well and it is just as sad, but I wanted to show some respect for Farrah.)

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I am really sad about Farrah today. And I can't even make myself feel sad about Michael--is that wrong? I mean, they were two totally different people with two totally different stories--but I wanted today to be about Farrah and a day to pay her respect, and then it all turned into a Michael Jackson media circus and I was seriously annoyed. I know, I am going to hell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...