Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gratitude Day 39/365

1. Fun breakfast plans for Saturday at Tart in Los Angeles.
2. Knowing that I have the most amazing people in my life that are 100% in my corner as they show every single day.
3. The Twins beat Detroit tonight...hopefully the Yankees eliminate them in quick fashion.
4. Bazinga!! (I'm still snickering over it!)
5. The "issues" meeting that was called today was nothing but just a round robin discussion on questions or concerns. Whew! I hate getting those emails that say "We are calling a meeting to discuss recent issues."

And a few things that irritate me:

1. Michael Vicks getting a reality show. I find him vile!
2. Just hearing the names Jon & Kate. Can these two take their 15 minutes and go somewhere else? He is nothing but a big ol' D-Bag and she is a master manipulator that I don't believe for one second. How about worrying about your kids instead of seeing which one of you can try to garner the most attention?
3. All the big names in the entertainment industry that think that Roman Polanski should be free because of all he has contributed through the arts. Uh, he still was found guilty of raping a 14 year old girl! His contribution to cinema doesn't change that fact.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...