Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Did anyone else get up and go out there? (Other than my sister, of course, who went at the shopping at Midnight.)

I knew that I needed to run to Target as I had my eye on a Christmas present for the folks. (And the 700 thread count sheets for myself.) I set the alarm for 4:00, planning to get up, dress, brush the teeth and hair, go to Target. Yep, got up at 4:50. I got there about 15 minutes after they opened and while it was crowded I got what I needed right off the bat. The next 90 minutes were spent in line. But I had a brilliant idea -- I went to the book section and found a short book to read. Great idea, except I then had to buy the book as I was 20 pages away from finishing it. (The book, if you care, was "Strange Bedpersons" by Jennifer Crusie and is really cute.)

The rest of my day is going to be spent being a bum! Perfecto!

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Yip, I did the shopping thing this morning. Got up at 4:15 to meet Aaron and Audra at Fred Meyer at 5. Got in, got my stuff and was ready to leave the store by 5:30. After getting up and going it seemed pointless to go home so soon. We all went to Wal Mart, I didn't want anything there but went just cause. After that I still didn't want to go home so I checked out a few more stores and finally got home around 9:30. Wanted to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep so decided to clean up my pumpkins etc. that were decorating my front door step. Got that done and it was like 42 degrees so decided I may as well put my wreath and lit Christmas trees out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...