Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Meme!

Grabbed this one from Lesli at Pretty Random Thoughts.

Current Book(s):
I am reading "Santa Cruise" by Mary & Carol Higgins Clark at the moment, then have a sappy holiday romance.

Current Music:
I'm completely into Jay Z & Alicia Key's "Empire State of Mind". I am also loving Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"...and listen to a lot of Christmas music.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
The silly holiday romance movies on ABC Family. They are mostly stupid and I'm hooked!

Current Colors:
Green, Red, and White! Holiday colors!

Current Obsessions:
Snowmen! George Clooney (I'm going to see the press preview of his new movie next week). Lush. Sprinkles cupcakes. Sleep, since I'm being deprived of it lately!

Current Drink:
Water & Vitamin Water Revive.


Current Song:

Heh! "Empire State of Mind".

(This is Alicia Key's solo version, which is beautiful)

Current Movie:
Well if you want to know what I am currently watching then it is "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". If you mean what is in theaters, I'm going to see "Up In The Air" (George Clooney) next Wednesday with the parents and my friend Paula. And I can't wait for "The Princess & The Frog"...love Disney cartoons.

Current TV Shows:
How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Cougar Town, Glee, Eastwick, Grey's Anatomy

Current Wish-List:
Money, a new job, a nice vacation, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (so cute), money...

Current Needs:
Sleep!!

Current Triumph:
Scoring tickets to the "Up in the Air" preview.

Current Bane of my Existence:
Probably that I can't sleep! I am not someone that can get by on 3 hours of sleep a night and that is the most I have gotten each night since last Wednesday.

Current Goal:
I'm working on something.

Current Indulgence:
Nothing at the moment...waiting for all the yummy goodness that comes soon enough for the holidays!

Current Blessings:
My family, my friends, Tyson, my health

Current Slang or Saying:
Geezo Peezo


Current (Fav) Outfit:

Black yoga pants, Wicked Witch t-shirt

Current Excitement:
Tomorrow is Friday!!!

Current Mood:
Tired! Oh so tired! Giggly from watching "Christmas Vacation".

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Sleep, sleep, sleep!!!! I want a Wicked T-shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...