Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Top 5 Christmas Cartoons

5 - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.


4 - How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
(My mom's fave. I like the cartoon, couldn't stand the movie.)


3 - Chipmunks Christmas.
(This is my brother, Mike's, favorite. He would take the cassette tape and hoard it in his room.)


2 - Frosty the Snowman.

(I love Frosty's New Year as well, when he marries Crystal. Didn't like that Frosty & Rudolph one.)

and who is shocked at what number one is...

1 - Charlie Brown Christmas.
It is just perfect from Linus telling what Christmas means to the kids dancing to Snoopy just being Snoopy to the little tree...Perfect!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Michelle! My list is the exact same as yours! Charlie Brown is my all time favorite. Who doesn't love Chuck?

Michelle said...

Hey Kristie,

I love Chuck, the good ol' blockhead! And I adore bossy Lucy. I don't care how old I am, I still get excited for the Christmas specials...cartoons, movies, etc.

Kristie said...

I know what you mean. This time of year always brings out the kid in me even though I am 35! haha!
Are you going to go see "The Chipmunk Movie: The Squeakwel?" I am excited to go see that one. This one has the Chippettes in it too!

Michelle said...

I will probably go see The Chipmunks movie. (And I have no kids so I may have to borrow one from a someone. haha!)

Kristie said...

I don't have any kids either, well, besides my husband! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...