Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top 5 Novelty Christmas songs.

I love them hokey songs so here are my top 5 with a bonus thrown in:

5 - "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas".

You know it is definitely getting close to the big day when the radio starts playing this in constant rotation.

4 - "Santa Claus is watching you" by Ray Stevens.

He amuses me so much anyway.

3 - "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" by the original, Boris Karloff!

He is the only one I like hearing sing this song.

2 - "Funky, Funky Christmas" by NKOTB.

What?
Are you surprised?!!?

1 - "Chipmunk Christmas Song - Christmas Don't Be Late".



Plus a bonus, I love the Hanukkah song by Adam Sandler!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the sweet comment :) Following you as well!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Lesli said...

I love the Grinch song.

Stink, stank, stunk.

Sing it out loud!

Kristie said...

New Kids! Woohoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...