Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Update...

Let's see....

Got packages together that need to be mailed out! Yay! (Now I just need to go to the post office...boo!)

Bought and assembled a book shelf! It looks FABULOUS!

Worked on a budget. (Wish I could say that was fun...)

Watched "Obsessed" with Beyonce Knowles last night. It was kind of stupid, glad I didn't waste the money in the theater for that.

Watched the SAG awards. How darling did Drew Barrymore look?



Started reading "Nefertiti" by Michelle Moran. Fascinating!!

Made some lunch plans for next weekend.

Looked over some soup recipes for some culinary experimentation.

Did the usual Sunday "fun", ya know, the big "L" word. (laundry! eww!)

Played some Bejeweled Blitz.

Currently watching "13 going on 30" and about to do some de-clutter cleaning. Go Me!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

13 Going On 30 is one of my favorite movies!

Kristie said...

13 Going on 30 is top 3 of my favorite movies. Love it. I could probably recite the whole movie word for word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...