Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random thoughts from a brain on shuffle...

  • Why does the ice cream truck play Christmas music? I mean it is blatant Christmas music. Silent Night, Joy to the World, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It is all sorts of odd.
  • Every week I think about quitting Grey's Anatomy. And every week I get sucked right back in. Tonight was no exception in the first 5 minutes.
  • My job drives me nuts. Today I got told that I am going to be taking on a new responsibility that still doesn't result in getting a raise. What the heck!
  • How crazy am I to agree to go see "Nightmare on Elm Street"? I don't like horror movies. If I happen to pass one while flipping channels, morbid curiosity makes me stop and watch. Then I am scared all night. Now I'm willingly going into a crowded theater to watch this movie through my fingers. Paula owes me!
  • I get so excited at the arrival of new books. I got two in the mail from Barnes & Noble yesterday. One is "The Carrie Diaries" by Candace Bushnell. Her books are hit or miss with me. I have high hopes for this one as it is featuring the fabulous Carrie Bradshaw before she made it to NYC. The other is "A Bump in the Road" by Maureen Lipinski. I can't wait to read them! I have to finish "Chasing Harry Winston" first. And, of course, Jen Lancaster's new book comes out on Tuesday! YAY!

1 comment:

Maureen Lipinski said...

I hope you enjoy it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...