Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things that make me happy!

"Sex and the City" marathon on TBS!! Love, love, love this series!

Jen Lancaster's hysterical book, "My Fair Lazy". Almost done. I keep dragging my feet to finish it because then it is done.

Revlon has a new line of nail polish that is scented. My fingers are painted a light pink and smell like cotton candy. Mmmm!!!

Yummy sushi at Zen 32. They serve the most delicious salad (zucchini, cucumber, carrots, and seaweed in vinegar) and the spring rolls are yummy. Tried the wasabi mashed potatoes tonight. They weren't that spectacular.

It was followed by some delicious gelato at Gelato Spot. Tonight's venture was with wild berry and oh my, it is my fave to date!

Next stop was the book store!! Oh much happiness happens in a book store. Sadly, I went away book-less. (I blame this on my sinuses draining and making me cranky!)

I had a fun chat with one of my favorite people on the way home, Rose. Plenty of laughs were had.

Now I'm home, pajamas on, watching Sex and the City with my kitty. Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I read about your scented nail polish on Twitter. I will be on the lookout for that, too.

I also watched some of the SATC marathon. Can't wait for this weekend when the movie FINALLY comes out!

Loved Jen Lancaster's new book--soooo good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...