Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 10/30

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Music...it owns me! And I like a wide variety of music.

Happy Music: Pop music! My current fave song is "Billionaire" by Travis McCoy. My fave guilty pleasure song...don't you laugh..."You make me feel like dancing" by Leo Sayer. Love it!

Sad Music: "Don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith. "Anymore" by Travis Tritt.

Bored: Here is the thing...if I am bored I can put any music in and my mood is going to change. I don't have a set "I'm bored, let me turn on *this song*" song.

Hyped: Dance music! "OMG" by Usher. Any Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, Lady Gaga, P!nk.

Mad: Rap music. Particularly Eminem! "The Way I am" by Em. He has such strong beats and he raps with such force, you feel his anger. Or "Funhouse" By P!nk, though that is more a "I'm stronger than you so bugger off" song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...