Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 15/30

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Okay, I am going to be straight up here and tell you that I have very eclectic taste in music. I listen to everything so this will probably be a bizarre mix of genres of music.



01 – "Greatest American Hero" theme song ("Believe it or not")

02 – "Hotel Room Service" by Pitbull

03 – "Emotions" by The Bee Gees feat Samantha Sang

04 – "Rapture" by Alicia Keys

05 – "Tonight" by New Kids on the Block

06 – "Band on the Run" by Wings

07 - "All That Jazz" by Catherine Zeta Jones from the "Chicago" soundtrack

08 – "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys

09 – "I keep forgetting" by Michael McDonald

10 – "Cowboy" by Kid Rock



(And if you are interested the songs that followed were “You are everything” by the Stylistics, “Paparazzi” by Lady Gaga, “Shameless” by Garth Brooks, “Immabe” by the Black Eyed Peas & “Summer Nights” from Grease)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow, nice musical assortment. Love #1 Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so Freeeeeeeee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not, it's just ME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...