Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 18/30

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have



I'm a dreamer, I always have an abundance of plans/dreams/goals.

So let's see...
Find a new job is the biggest goal of all! Not necessarily in Arizona, but I plan to have something new on the horizon by the end of the year. Not only that, but I dream of a job that is perfect for me. (I wish I could elaborate more on that, but honestly I don't know what the perfect job for me is. I will know it when I see it, I guess. frustrating, no?)

Get on a strict diet path and stick to it. I am good at any diet for the first maybe month-two months, but once I give myself an excuse to cheat it is all over.

Achieve that state of peace. Where the doubt, the hate, the fear are handled and managed. Where all the 'trash' is gone.

To travel!

To Live!

To Laugh!

To Love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...