Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 30/30!!



First off…I made it!! Whoot!! Okay, now to settle down and here we go with day 30!

Day 30- Who are you?

I’m a daughter, sister, and aunt.

I am a friend to many.

I am a dreamer.

I am inquisitive.

I am stubborn.

I believe that some people don’t deserve a second chance while others deserve a third and fourth.

I believe that sometimes your pet is the best friend you can have. (Unless we are talking Tyson, then he has no interest in being friends.)

I am a lover of books.

I think cinema is the perfect way to spend a Sunday morning.

I love pop culture.

I embrace geekdom and my fangirling ways.

I am leery of trusting most people.

I want to wander the world without having to put down roots.

I have an extremely active imagination.

I have eclectic taste.

I am perfectly imperfect.

I am 100% me with a little influence from those in my life.

In short, I am the best ME out there!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well you sound really great to me! Congrats on making it to 30/30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...