Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I’m so sad at how bad I am at blogging lately. I love writing, but have not felt in the proverbial blogging zone lately. I tried to put a structured schedule to my blog, but I rebelled against it. (Yes, only I could rebel against my own mind.) I tried to just blog random things each day, but the randomness well in my head started to run dry. (And that says something, my mind is a constant jumble of chatter.) But I’m here! And I’m way behind on catching up on everyone’s blogs so you may get some random comments out of me on older stuff over the next few days.

Shelley sent me this link yesterday Trick or Treat Disney Style.



Holy cupcakes! Holy sweets!! I want to go to Disney World and have a Mickey cupcake!


If I had known that I would get this kind of response: Johnny Depp's surprise visit to a London school as Captain Jack, I would have wrote a letter to Han Solo as a kid. I love that Johnny Depp, what a guy! And how exciting for that school. Can you imagine what they thought when Captain Jack Sparrow walked in?



Do any of you get the Neiman Marcus Christmas book? I love seeing the fantasy items they have. Such as the Edible Gingerbread Playhouse by Dylan's Candy Bar.



Or maybe the Tory Burch Family Chariot Electric Tricycle




(I do love the cover of the Christmas catalog…so sweet.)

What’s everyone up to for the weekend? Anyone have big plans? Up to mischief? I have a blog entry that I need to work on this weekend to post. My best friend is a paranormal investigator and for the spooktacular month of October did an interview with me. Can't wait for you all to read it. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...