Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brain on Shuffle

The top 5 things going through my mind currently:

1 – The Chilean Miners. How amazing was that rescue of all 33 of the miners that were stuck underground? I admit that I got a bit teary eyed on some of them when they came up. And the Chilean President? He just locked up reelection by standing out there the entire time with his wife.

2 – I really love “I think I love you” by The Partridge family. It comes on the oldies station and I really have to struggle to refrain from singing loudly.



3 – I am in zombie state right now with how tired I am. I got about four hours of sleep last night and that was the longest I have slept through the night in a couple of weeks.

4 – I miss “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” being on TV! I have the DVD’s and that is great, but I miss that hour each week where it was “do not call me, do not talk to me, Buffy is on.” Oh and I miss Spike!!



5 – Am I dressing up for Halloween this year?? If so, I probably should get on the ball and get a costume put together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...