Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Putting my construction hat on!



The A/P department at work has decided to decorate the whole department for Christmas. The theme was supposed to be Winter Wonderland with a color theme of red and silver.

However, I was approached today about decorating the very front cubicle as a gingerbread house. Will have to do some thinking this weekend on what I am going to do and we are supposed to stay after work on Monday and Tuesday for an hour to decorate everything. This is the kind of thing I love to do! I love to be creating something and can't wait to put this gingerbread house together!

Oh you know there will be pictures!!


1 comment:

Brown-eyed Girl said...

You are going to rock the decorating. You are a decorating megamind. And of course I want pictures!!!

Love your Christmas back ground!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...