Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Wednesday!


I think I need a candle intervention. Just saying. I have so many candles in my room and I have this really bad habit of not wanting to burn them so I don’t use them all up. And as I say this, I’m perusing the list of new candle scents at Bath & Body Works and knowing I am so going to buy me some.

And I need a coffee mug intervention as well while we are at it. Just glancing around my room I have:

Wizard of Oz mug
General Hospital Fan Club Weekend 2010 mug
Snoopy mug
M initial mug
Farmer’s Daughter Hotel mug
Two snowmen mugs

(And none of them are being used, they are just sitting there for decoration more or less. Haha!)

*******
They listed the top 5 home made desserts on the radio this morning. The prize was $250 if you guessed correctly. Unfortunately the show is in NY and I hear it on the delay or I would have called in. I knew immediately.

1 – Cookies (I was specific in chocolate chip cookies)
2 – Cake
3 – Brownies
4 – Cupcakes
5 – Pie
(Now aren’t you craving cookies???)

*******

Last year I decided I wanted to do the 101 things in 1001 days project, but then misplaced my list. So I decided to start it back up. So don't be wondering what is up when you see a blank post show up with 101 counted down on it. Some of them are a little private but as I achieve each of my 101 things I will be filling in and blogging about it. If you want an awesome challenge, you should go sign up and do it as well! :)

*******

COMIC CON!!!

Aaaah!!!
Tickets are on sale February 5th and I will be getting my geek on in July in San Diego. Sorry, I get a little excited over that. Haha!!!!

1 comment:

Brown-eyed Girl said...

Are we really going? Really? Are we? Not to be Debbie-Doom....but I can't muster the joy in Comic Con until I know our tix are secure.

Have you burnt your '' candle yet???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...