Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away!



I know, without fail, that I will be kicking myself for this and in a couple of months be full of whines, but for today let me just say: It is beautiful outside! The sun is a shining, the weather is perfect, and everything is GORGEOUS!!!

Friday night I went out for sushi and gossip time with the girls from my last job. We had a great time...as was obvious by the fact the restaurant had to boot us because they were trying to close. I can't wait to get together with them again and hang out.

Yesterday I finished reading "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. I am not a fan of the circus at all. (I fear the clowns and I think the animals are treated unfairly.) However, at Leslie's recommendation, I read this book and it was just fascinating and the imagery very vivid. I really enjoyed it. Now I am not a fan of Robert Pattinson, but I am going to give the movie version a viewing when it comes out. Thanks for suggesting it, Leslie. :)

I also watched some of "Angel: The Series" season 1 for a bit last night. I love the vampires!

Today I cruised on over to the local movie theater for a viewing of "The Mechanic". Since I missed the sneak peek on Tuesday, I had been anxious to go see it. It did not fail. Okay, I admit I can watch Jason Statham wear a tight black t-shirt endlessly so I am biased. But the team of Statham and Ben Foster was a fabulous fit and I enjoyed it. (What can I say, I'm a shoot 'em up girl as much as I'm a chick flicker.)

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm glad you liked the book! I too will be seeing the movie despite R. Pattinson. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...