Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF!

So here we are, 35 days into the new year! Those of you with resolutions, how are you doing with them? Hanging in there? Of course, I do goals instead of resolutions and so far so good.

My sister asked if I wanted to do the Biggest Loser challenge with her and so far I have lost 10 of the 25 lbs I signed up to lose. Granted I have been sick with the plague (flu) for the last two weeks and that is the biggest reason for the weight loss, but still. Now to just keep off what I lost while sick.

I have enjoyed some incredible cinema so far this year. And same goes for reading some great books. So I say so far, other than being sick, I have not had too shabby of a start to 2011. And it will only get better as the year goes by.

As I mentioned, I have the plague. Yes, it is just the flu but plague is more dramatic and I’m being all drama queen cry baby over it. I stayed home from work yesterday and I gotta say, that sucked. I can only stand to lay down/sleep for so long, even when sick. So I spent the majority of the day sitting on the couch with the dogs staring at lame daytime TV. When I was a kid and played sick so I could stay home, there was ALWAYS something to watch on TV. As an adult, there isn’t. So I decided to bring the zombie act back to work today. And for those wondering, no I did not have the flu shot. I fear needles. At the best I get queasy and throw up. At worst I hyperventilate, if not pass out.

Tomorrow is the day to get Comic Con tickets! So excited!! I can't wait to finally have the tickets bought. But more than that then I can start fully planning a fabulous trip to San Diego with Rose, Lisa, and Jazz!

Sunday is the Super Bowl! Go Steelers!!

What do you all have planned for the weekend?

3 comments:

adventuripity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Don't forget me! I'm in San Diego!!

Michelle said...

Never, never forget you! You are part of what is the fabulous vacation! <3 And you will get to see Jazz as well, hopefully, as we are hoping it works out for her to come along. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...