Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What an "eggs"cellent weekend!

And still one more day to go!

I decided that Friday was going to be an official hooky day for me.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller

I slept in a bit. I went over and had breakfast with Tina, Chris, and Abby. I got my hair cut. Had lunch by myself. Did some shopping. Read a book. Chatted with two of my fave people (Jo and Jazz). Took a nap. I loved every minute of it. The day flew by, unfortunately. As it tends to do when you are home from work, playing hooky. The day was so relaxing, though, and I clearly need to do it again in a couple of months just to refresh the batteries.

Today, my mom and I took Michaela to see "Hop", which was really cute. Of course, she got a bit antsy in it as there was that part that was just dragging on for a kid movie, but she did good.



And James Marsden...so hot!




After dropping Michaela off we did a stop at Kohl's and then home. Currently I'm watching "Die Hard" and chatting on IM with a friend. Low key day today, very relaxing weekend so far! It is loved.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So is Hop worth it? The preview looks funny...I didn't enjoy Scream 4 but my husband did. I just thought it was okay...

Me said...

Who doesn't love James Marsden?!?! so cute...I think I need to have kids so I have an excuse for going to see cute movies like this:)

Lesli said...

James Marsden is adorbs, but I haven't seen Hop. I am not sure I could sit through a kids' movie--but maybe. But Eric probably would not--ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...