Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Shout Out Time!



So maybe a little known fact to some of you, but I was a big fan of professional wrestling in the late 80’s through the 90’s. One of the first things I did when I got online was join a wrestling chat room. It was there that I met the person that is not so fondly referred to as “Psycho Hose Beast”, a truly insane wrestling fan girl that seemed normal at first. After months of chatting online and eventually on the phone, we discovered we were both heading to the City of Sin, Las Vegas, for the annual WCW Halloween Havoc PPV and decided we would meet up. She kept telling me that I had to meet her roommate, Tracy, and that she had another friend from New York meeting her there and I had to meet her as well. That New York friend would eventually become one of my dearest and best friends, truly my sister, Rose.


(One year after we met...I can't find the pictures from the first year in Vegas due to my pack rat packed closet.)

From the day we met through today, I have been beyond blessed to have Rose in my life. We have shared many laughs, tears, and experiences. (I even would have covered for her the day she tried to burn a hotel down in Baltimore, blaming it on the faulty microwave and popcorn. It really was her fault, no matter what she will try to say.) She has the biggest heart of anyone you will meet and while she may not always believe it, incredible strength and determination.

Ro is the mo to my mo (private joke) and the best there is. Even if she becomes a crazy cat lady down the line, I promise to not judge. (I do, however, reserve the right to mock!) Happy Birthday Rose! I hope that the sun shines brightly all day today and that every wish you wish for comes true. Enjoy your day for all it is worth and know how blessed you are. xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...