Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

You say it's your birthday?

It’s my birthday, too!!



I am never overly thrilled with the prospect of my birthday. However this year I have decided that I am going to be celebrating my birthday from this weekend through next weekend.

What do I have planned? Nothing yet. Other than my birthday (the 9th) I did ask for my mom’s homemade lasagna for dinner. No other plans are made yet, but I think I deserve a week long celebration! I’d go for a month, but even I’d get sick of myself and my birthday by that time.

Party On!

7 comments:

Brown-eyed Girl said...

I think you should do something special for your birthday every day starting tomorrow. Do something you wouldn't normally do. It can be something as simple as a bubble bath, or treating yourself to a manicure at a salon. But celebrate away...becuz you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Well hello fellow leo! I am the 11th and Dash is on the 18th so we tend to celebrate from the from my day to his ... more emphasis on his though.

Michelle said...

Ro, I am contemplating what I'm doing. :)

Michelle said...

Marika, I knew you were cool people and knowing you are a LEO just proves it. :)
Happy Birthday Month to us and the handsome Dash as well!

Books Etc. said...

Happy birthday!!! It's my boyfriend's and best friend's mom's birthday too :) Popular day. I hope you're having an amazing day!

Michelle said...

My birthday is on the 9th...I'm just starting the celebrating early. Maybe that way I will be in the birthday mood since normally I am anti! :) Happy Birthday Month to boyfriend and best friend's mom!

Books Etc. said...

realized it was the 9th after I posted. *smacks head* :) I love stretched out birthday celebrations...have fun with the early birthday excitement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...